Skip to content
How do I purchase tickets?
- You may purchase tickets online, over the phone, or in person at the box office. The box office is located at 8435 Firestone Blvd. behind Mimi’s Café. Hours are Tuesday-Friday, 11:00am-5:00pm and one hour prior to show time or you can call us at 562.861.8211
Are there any additional charges?
- If you purchase your tickets online, there is a $2.75 fee. This fee is charged by the ticketing company and not by the City of Downey.
- There is a Theatre Enhancement Fee that is included with every ticket purchased. If the cost of the ticket is between $0 – $10 there is a $0 fee, if the cost is $11 – $39 there is a $1 fee, and if the cost is $40 and up there is a $2 fee.
- If you order your tickets over the phone or online and would like them mailed to you, there is a $3 mailing fee.
Do you allow refunds or exchanges?
- All sales are final
- There are no refunds/exchanges
What time do the doors open to the public?
- The doors to the lobby and the box office will open one hour prior to show time. The doors to the auditorium will open approximately 30 minutes prior to show time.
Are there any designated smoking areas?
- There is no smoking inside the lobby, auditorium, or courtyard. Smoking is only permitted off property in designated areas.
What happens if I arrive late?
- If you arrive late to the performance, you will only be seated when there is an appropriate break during the performance or during intermission.
What is the parking situation like at the theatre?
- There is free parking available in the lots located next to the theatre. On some occasions, additional parking is available across the street at Downey High School.
Are there any discounts?
- Discount offers vary per performance. Call the box office for additional information.
Does the theatre have a Lost and Found?
- All recovered items will be held at the lost and found location. Please call the box office at 562.861.8211 to inquire about a lost item.
Does my child need a ticket?
- All persons regardless of age are required to have a ticket.
Is photography allowed during a performance?
- Theatre policy states that there is no flash photography or video recording of any kind during a performance. This is subject to change depending on the performance. An announcement will be made prior to show time.
Are there any wheelchair accessible seats?
- Seating for patrons in wheelchairs is available for all performances. If you have any questions, please call the box office at 562.861.8211.
How do I get on your mailing list?
- To get added to our mailing list to find out about upcoming shows and other theatre information, you can call the box office at 562.861.8211 or text the word DOWNEYCIVIC to 22828 (message and data rates may apply for texting).